Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bluezy's movin' to a blue house and other babble....

"Be grateful for the home you have, 
knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need".
~Sarah Ban Breathnach (author of Simple Abundance)




We have been on a deadline to move out because the lease ends here on July 31.  With a pending move there is a stress of uncertainty.


  • January- we had vague plans of moving to a local place
  • February- we had plans to move to Boise, ID.
  • March- thru April we had plans to move out of state
  • May to June- we had plans to move to Boise, ID
  • June- we decided to stay local
  • July- we found a blue colored home for Bluezy and company!

  Even though most of my life I have been shadowed by a chaotic demon,
I am most comfortable when I can see the road.


In my surfing today I found some things just to see what they consider BEST places.  I personally think the best place is here and now with the ones you love!
Either way, I found these clicks curious....

  1. Money's 100 Best Places To Live 2010 
  2. Best Places To Live Slideshow
  3. America's Best College Towns Slideshow
  4. America's Best Cities For Summer Travel
  5. Forbes America's Most Miserable Cities 

No comments: