Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sacre' Bluezy!


Pommes Frites Avec Le Hoff by ~MadelineWoe on deviantART

Latest in my "Profane The Arts Project"  from Toulouse Lautrec
Click picture to go to Deviant Art to see larger.

I really think that when Hasselhoff's (The Hoff's) daughter posted his drunk video on YouTube, she was in the wrong.  I guess we can all put each other in check and threaten to post it on YouTube or Facebook.
I tease my grand daughter when she acts up, that I need to find my camera and take that picture and post it to UglyBadKids.com.
CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL DUMPSTER SIDEBAR 
LIVE WINDOWS TO THE WORLD PROJECT! 
they might not all work.  Running a test


Music "French Fries With Pepper by Morphine" courtesy of YouTube.

5 comments:

BB said...

That picture is awesome.

Carol E Wyer said...

I just had to come and visit after you left me your lovely comment and wow! What a site! Brilliant post too. I can see me visiting you quite often. Great to 'meet you'.
Carol

Tim Chaney said...

The Virtual Dumpster is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get! It's always good though.

Der Spielmacher said...

cool Pics !! LOVE THEM !!
keep on the awesome work, Dude !!

http://wasisthescreamingsilence.blogspot.com

Bluezy said...

What a surprise to wake up and find all these comments! thanks. I was hoping the webcam grabber worked.
I AM a bit off center. The Profane the Arts has always been a desire and now with computers I can do it.
Thank you all for showing me you are here.