Sunday, February 20, 2011

Come Join Me!

Deleted because of this news article in the Wall Street Journal:

New York man guilty of pirating 'X-Men Origins'
.....Sanchez admitted that he uploaded a copy of the movie to www.Megaupload.com on March 2009 before the film was released. He publicized this on two websites so others could download the movie. [link to full article]

I don't know the laws of streaming. You get so much YouTube and Facebook sharing going on, that it is not really in LARGE PRINT what the law is.
I am a grandma blogger. I just dump stuff I find on Google searches to share with a small amount of followers. I was originally a share dump to keep from making my Facebook feed long list of spam for my friends. It did not really mean much to Facebook, since hardly a one including my family view this regularly...

1 comment:

Bluezy said...

I put two episodes on here because the first left me hanging, but then upon watching the second...it seems that this is one of those that always end with a surprise.
Until next week...