Monday, February 14, 2011

Like a fucking Drive In Movie around here now!


I expanded my blog body to 800 px! You go to the edit html in the design mode and change the outer wrap pix to 1110 then you change the body px to 800 and the sidebar px to 300. Preview until it comes out right if it doesn't just don't save it.  I played around with my pix and got it all to fit. I use control f to bring up the finder and then I px in and when I saw big numbers that seemed to be the size of things I changed and previewed them.

I heard this song on the radio while killing cops on Saints Row 2 on the 360.
I had to use an AOL video because it was the clearest official video.
Love the song, don't you?

2 comments:

Scary Mary said...

Yay, very nice!!;) I've been thinking about expanding mine to for a while, but haven't quite convinced myself yet.. I love the big pictures that you get with it though!

Re: Nice memorie.. Sounds like you did some traveling with your family when you were younger? She sounds like a very beautiful girl and being with someones handsome dad.. Hahha can imagine that got you girls giggeling;) I guess the average norwegian is a little taller than most other countries, but not everyone though.. We lived in Canada for a couple of years, my dad being very tall as well, was often told that he was tall as a tree;) lol

Bluezy said...

The dad's name was Peter Gunter from the Netherlands or Denmark. We giggled because we all were in girly love with him. He had a Beatles cut hair blond and dreamy eyes.