Friday, March 11, 2011

Artistic Hand Job

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet...
Let me share what I picked out!

I couldn't find my daughter in Indiana's new number, so I got on Windows Live and IM'd her. She has it on a lot.
She can type almost 100 wpm and have 6 friends on IM and do the rounds while browsing the Internet.
She is on right now as I do this. We were talking about some Obama thing and she mentioned the Superbowl and what Obama had to say about it. I mentioned it is a showcase for the new Budweiser commercial at least...
Then I sent her a link to the new Budweiser commercial. She sent me a link on a banned Superbowl commercial.

When I Googled "banned commercials" I got About 888,000 results (0.16 seconds)
When I switched over to videos, I got About 10,700 results (0.10 seconds)

But I saw the word Hand Job and art on the sidebar and I just had to look.
So it all led me to this video, though that is off the topic...but awesome

See Guido's awesome accomplishments at his websites [link 1] [link 2]




2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

The "hand job" part didn't click in my brain on the FB page. I'm slow today what can I say LoL

As soon as I clicked onto your blog it all made sense with the larger photo's. Great animal art!

Great background music as well.

Bluezy said...

I am surprised that it actually is posted on the search as Hand Job Art.
I guess those Italians...gotza minda lika me!