Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday!

While crawling the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet...

I was on facegook checking out my friends' daughter who is like my niece and her pics at Mardi Gras.

If you are or was raised Catholic, it is a great excuse to blow the diet or not feel guilty. Lent begins tomorrow...

Mardi Gras made me think of LeStat the Vampire. And so I spent my morning listening to YouTube (almost watched the movie) LeStat.
 


Then I found this awesome mix for True Blood.








If you have NOT seen Queen Of The Damned...it is a must! The thought of a vampire as a rockstar...

I am not all caught up in this Twilight phenomena, but I was caught up in the Anne Rice phenomena. I love historical movies and the wardrobe. I like time span from youth to adult as well.

I like how new ideas of Vampires are being created. And of course what they did with Sookie Stackhouse on HBO...smokin hot stuff.

Have a truly FAT Tuesday!

2 comments:

Scary Mary said...

I don't think I've seen the The Queen of the damned.. But I love the Ann Rice books, I read them all many years ago!!:) I love everything vampire, and have had a fascination for them since I was a little girl.. And of course I watch True Blood too;) I love the crazy humour in the serie!

Bluezy said...

"Queen Of The Damned" has turned into a cult classic. It was Aaliyah's last endeavor before she died at 22 in a plane crash. It is Anne Rice's third novel. A story of LeStat in a future place. Jonathan Davis from Korn is the singing voice of LeStat the vampire. You must see it if you love vampires.