Sunday, April 10, 2011

Arnie in Action...Hell yeah!

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet..
Lookie what I picked out!

Ok one more time:



I LOVE CARTOONS AND COMICS!!!
This was #16 in the The Daily Beast's
Week of Viral Videos section.


Schwarzenegger's net worth has been conservatively estimated at $100–$200 million.
In January 2011, just weeks after leaving office in California, Schwarzenegger announced that he was reading several new scripts for future films, one of them being the World War II action drama With Wings as Eagles, written by Randall Wallace, based on a true story. [from wiki]
Now that he is no longer the Gov of CA (Jerry Brown is back in) with fucking politics aside...don't know that all...but:
I liked every movie he made.
Oh this pic was just tweeted on twitter of Arnie. LOL (he has 2 million followers).

 I like action movies and he fits the part.
He is definitely my generations Great American (naturalized) Action Hero!

3 comments:

BB said...

I believe the citizens of California might agree with you on that one.

Bluezy said...

Ok...but Jerry Brown is governor now...Arnie is free to do his movies again.

Scary Mary said...

Hahha love the photo of him:D