Saturday, April 9, 2011

A simple gesture...

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet....
I picked out some LOVE

I was watching a YouTube video and saw the word love written with hands. I wondered if it was part of the album cover of the group Dramagods which I had never heard, but the name intrigued me...Nuno Bettencourt guitarist formerly of Extreme. I chose this song to sample because I like the acoustic guitar intricacy From the Album called "Love" (2005)..


Broken by Dramagods courtesy of YouTube

I Googled "love hands" and I got About 146,000,000 results (0.15 seconds)
yes 146 million results. So here is a sampling I chose to share.
I admire the simplicity that this has as it appeals to the eye and the heart (with just hands)...

"Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.) gallery
link [here] to see their wonderful photography



This one linked to Flickr but author was unknown. A simple concept, yet on another link [here] the subject is three hands and they are selling it with a poem and have big print do not copy, etc warning. I will respect that out of 146 million I found it to tell you this....plus it IS her nephew's family hands and thought "This will sell on the Internet"!  

 This one is simply reminiscent! How many times have we done this...window writing...This picture sent me to a place called "Glogster", when I tried to get the source. It was part of a poster paste.
If you are a scrap booker you will LOVE it and might get into making your own. It has it's own editor! Like a graphic blogging share site..
GO CHECK IT OUT!
Glogster.com picture - posterize yourself




What a simple idea..capturing the sunset...the [source] has a touching little story with it on a blog. Like one of those camp out stories or sleep over stories you'd hear...

Chicago Area Wedding Photographers Miller+Miller

2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

We do need more love and less hate in this world.

BB said...

I really enjoyed this. My friend Jax has a blog with hearts and love called You Are Loved. If you aren't following her already here' a link. She's a young girl with more maturity and common sense than most middle aged adults I know.

http://jax9126.blogspot.com/