Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First time near a House of Blues...

As I crawl in the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...

I get E-mail about local Las Vegas concerts...I go ooooo "House Of Blues" and "Hard Rock Cafe"? So Tonight the band playing below is at The House of Blues. Tickets are 20 bucks. I was curious who the band was playing. Wow listen up to 2:40 this group has some awesome sound. Then......is it just because I am old? No way the vocals suck. Seriously! Now I understand the name of the band "Between The Buried and Me". I am sadly disappointed in "The House of Blues". I really had thought it was something better.

I guess you get what you pay for. Tickets at most headliner concerts run from $81 bucks to $247. Is this Vegas or what downloading off the Internet has created?

Shit Yo Gabba Gabba is in town next week and it costs near 300 bucks for mom to take two kids! We have tried to win free tix all week.

No comments: