Saturday, January 28, 2017

To LEAVE a Home...

As I crawled into The Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet,






Syria, a country which is known as the ancient pearl and the beginning of civilization (9000BC), is home to the bronze age (3000-2000BC), where writing was invented and the rise of Ugarit brought the oldest written alphabet and the first musical notation.
The above words are from an article about Syria before the War CLICK HERE

 Looks like all the countries are taking in refugees
 A Trump plan to "Make America Great" ? 

The ways of our Lord are hard, but the ways of our Lord are GOOD...is something I learned in Catholic Catechism class.  I can't believe that the World total 1.2 billionPope followers can't spread the love globally and ignore the Trumpeteers.  Especially upon the sacred soil of Syria where Jesus made Peter the first Pope according to Catholicism. And every Christian knows this:


Book Of Matthew 4:24

And his fame went throughout all Syria, and they presented to him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and such as were possessed by devils, and lunatics, and those that had the palsy, and he cured them:











My mom's family was rescued from their WAR TORN home during WWII.  My mom was 11yrs old when the Japanese destroyed her home. Missing in this Life Magazine picture is my grandpa who was old and died of a starvation disease called Berri Berri in the very same POW camp. Mr. Rogers and Mr. Todd in this photo were the fathers of my mom's besties.  They had war child pre-teens off camp trying to survive the harshness of war. My mom is 87 yrs old now, but remembers all the names of the soldiers who helped her.
Her friend, Evelyn Todd passed away from a stroke in the late '80's. I was honored to meet her in 1979.




Click Here


I have been following the Syrian war child  Bana Alabed.on Twitter. I am certain the voices of children will soften the hearts of the World.  No more war! I am so embarrassed of the hateful people of my country. 




No comments: