Monday, September 20, 2010

Kill Em' All! your computer will be thankful!






I read a very informative blog (see the badge on my sidebar to Mullins' Weblog) post on flash LSO cookies.
You should read it and take measures to rid your self of those nasty fuckers.  The weblog has many links to useful utilities that you need to protect your computer from garbage and privacy threats.  The blog owner Bill Mullins is active on it, so if you comment, he will get back to you.
His links are too numerous to link here even if I wanted to.  Just click on the badge on my side bar or below here to go there and decide what you might want to use yourself.




Bill Mullins' Weblog-Tech Thoughts

blank




Another thing I hate are toolbars that I don't want.



Click here for the Multi Toolbar Remover download



No comments: