Thursday, September 9, 2010

My first viewed YouTube video shared

This is the very first YouTube video I watched.  I had been online for quite a while, but got bored and wondered what was YouTube.  It was in the spring of 2007. 







A commenter asked what would people say if it were you?



 I responded they would say "sober up".  They would say to Hoff, "buy the girl another Porshe to shut her up".  It is not like he blew his paycheck.  It is public humiliation via daughter.  Does Hoff get the runs?  Maybe she can post a video of him on the toilet grunting and farting.  oh and a close up on the toilet before flushing.  Did he eat corn?  And if he could say "Fuck I thought I chewed that", it would be classic!  I bet it will get many more hits!



Click here to read about YouTube on Wiki 


Click here to Watch the SciFi film "Equilibrium" with Christian Bale on YouTube

This one is better.  Someone has a sense of humor!




No comments: