Thursday, October 28, 2010

Skin deep...

Ozzy Neked [source]

A National Acrobat


I am the world that hides
The universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces
Is my one and only crime
I've lived a thousand times
I found out what it means to be believed
The thoughts and images
The unborn child that never was conceived

When little worlds collide
I'm trapped inside my embryonic cell
And flashing memories
Are cast into the never ending well
The name that scorns the face
The child that never sees the cause of man
The deathly darkness that
Belies the fate of those who never ran

Well I know it's hard for you
To know the reason why
And I know you'll understand
More when it's time to die
Don't believe the life you have
Will be the only one
You have to let your body sleep
To let your soul live on
Love has given life to you
And now it's your concern
Unseen eyes of inner life
Will make your soul return
Still I look but not to touch
The seeds of life are sown
Curtain of the future falls
The secret stays unknown

Just remember love is life
And hate is living death
Treat your life for what it's worth
And live for every breath

Looking back I've lived and learned
But now I'm wondering
Here I wait and only guess
What this next life will bring

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/black+sabbath/#share

                                                  Scrolling HTML box Link


The above song was my own personal revelation that Black Sabbath needed to be heard and not just listened to. If you go by the beat or the "Prince of Darkness" appellation...you have to pull the wax out of your ears and the sanctimony from your ass!

A recent article shared on Facegook:

"Ozzy Osbourne's Genome Reveals Some Neandertal Lineage

What genetic oddities does rock's Prince of Darkness and beheader of bats have entangled deep in his genetic code? Knome, the company that analyzed Ozzy's full genome, divulges some of the details in a Q&A"
 read the Scientific American article [here] 
 Is there another way to spell  "Neanderthal"?
"To understand the genomic differences between present-day humans and Neanderthals, the researchers compared subtle differences in the Neanderthal genome to the genomes found in DNA from the five people, as well as to chimpanzee DNA. An analysis of the genetic variation showed that Neanderthal DNA is 99.7 percent identical to present-day human DNA, and 98.8 percent identical to chimpanzee DNA. Present-day human DNA is also 98.8 percent identical to chimpanzee."
 read the Scientist Live article on E Lab Genetics [here]

Upon reading the comments, I had to give some light to Ozzy's philosophical prowess. The above song is just the beginning (no matter how pickled the mind) that there was musical genius in John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne. In a time when many were numbing their senses with drugs...."You gotta believe  me! I'm talking to YOU!" and "I want you to listen.  I'm trying to get through." says Ozzy.

Thank you, Denise, my soul sister who lives the other side (incurable drug addict) and refuses to return.  For bringing the cassette those years back to me "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath!"
I shout this out to the cosmos and shake my fist at God! Give her strength!

Something else about Neanderthal man I found in my Virtual Dumpster.
Interesting is that on NatGeo online you can watch, but WOW you can get email (no big deal) and cell phone (way cool deal) reminders when the shows air next. Beep! I want to follow this and maybe some more so I am cool with the celly telling me to make sure to dive into the Virtual Dumpster and pull out some good shit!



My personal opinion on this is that when ANYONE abuses drugs and alcohol it seems to be the defining stigma placed upon them.  Ozzy was just in the spotlight, but many a people in 'my my generation" had issues with drug and alcohol abuse. Heheheh, but the sex was ALWAYS good!

 Remember Betty Ford...
Thank you for viewing my blog.
Bluezy(Susan)

No comments: