Friday, February 18, 2011

FUCKING EMOTIONAL FRIDAY!!!!!



Cyco Mike is the man! The group Suicidal Tendencies is a genre of it's own!

They hardly  put this shit on the radio when it came out.  This whole album (The Art Of Rebellion) screams!  They are still on tour and have a new song directed at their aging fans as they bounce the stage as vigorously as back in the day!





Learn all about them at Wiki [here]

Roberto Agustín Miguel Santiago Samuel Trujillo Veracruz
Who the fuck is that long assed named dude above?
He was the bassist for ST and now he is the bassist for Metallica.
He goes by the short version Robert Trujillo.


I "Joined The Army" and "Pledged My Allegiance" when I heard them back in the early 90's and "I wanna be ST"!




My latest "Profane the Arts project". I always wanted to see this Norman Rockwell changed like this.

1 comment:

BB said...

Love that Rockwell. More young girls need to see themselves as beautiful like that. Kudos