Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Monday

I am lazy...it is a good day to be lazy. Drinking my coffee black today. Someone was lazy last night and didn't anticipate the morning need....My dog just farted in my room...I just hope the day gets better. All I got is random and rerun for today.
As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster that I call the Internet....
Yesterday, I got on the sites that were praising the new Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome and bitched a bit about how it better have Tits and Ass and half neked minors and assimilating gay couple for it to make TV. I have been disappointed that 3 science fiction shows that I liked were canned in the past few years. Recently Caprica, then Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Firefly.


Last night I watched The Battle of Los Angeles...damn that was good! It satisfied my science fiction craving. I have a little critique on the feel of it being like a video game. I guess there is the money right there.

I had no idea that they were doing a Conan The Barbarian 2011 remake.
Here is a pic of Jason Mamoa (you may know him from Stargate Atlantis) as Conan, as you enjoy The Arnold Musical below.




No comments: