Thursday, May 5, 2011

All in a dream....

As I was crawling the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet...

[source]
I went to the bank quickly on my scooter....no this is not my scooter...my scooter gets 90mpg and doesn't go past 40mpg, but it reminded me of the dream I had. I had a dream that I was visiting the Bakersfield Jail and in my mind I said, I am not in there, just visiting. I got anxious to leave not liking being there...but I took a side door out. Oh and earlier before I left, I was just telling some orange wearing girls that I have been in that jail and it was no big thing, but I am not in it now. So I am looking for a door and took the wrong one. And they had a closed fence beyond and a sheriff in khaki walking up towards me.


In my mind, I think, I hope she doesn't ask me for ID and give me a hard time. She passed me. And the gate was unlocked.
I am now in a parking lot and an old biker tells me I can have his bike It looked like the picture but it had a name "Roxanne" detailed on it.  It was the name of the bike. I went, "shit can I ride it"? He says "Oh hell yes, the fucker is way low". I get in it and yeah I fit and I take off. Wondering the gear pattern. As I go through the jail property, it extends into an old town and I think this place has a whole lot of stuff to it I didn't see. I also think to myself why would a guy just give me an Indian Chief? I start cruising through town all proud and then think, I best just ditch this thing it is probably stolen. When I stop it I, drop it on it's side somehow and just leave...


Again looking for the type of bike...I found this song...
Electro Glide in Blue by  Apollo 440 courtesy YouTube

 There's more Apollo 440...they actually did a version of (of course I would notice)  The Man with the Harmonica [link to song] from an old Charles Bronson western I know I had watched on TV a long time ago. I now want to see it again. Maybe a Spaghetti Western (I said spaghetti and I am on a diet err..carb memories..) Rainy day or sick day Marathon...Without the spaghetti.




Oh now I remember...
the prostitute.. 
and how he ...
oh won't spoil it..
if you didn't see it...

3 comments:

BB said...

First off, one of my favorite old movies is "Electra Glide in Blue" with Robert Blake. Second, all old Charles Bronson movies are great. Third, your blog just rocks! Now I'm going on Netflix to find old Bronson movies and Electra Glide in Blue.

Tim Chaney said...

Chickies sleeping late today, mama must be rounding up some breakfast!

Tim Chaney said...

Wow, what a view this morning! The chickies look so much smaller without the fluffy down now that they have feathers I thought one was missing, then I saw the third one.

Amazing, I saw Mama return to the nest with a fish, actually startled me, she starting tearing it up and feeding the chicks. Way sooo KooL~!