Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Dives...

As I crawled in the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet:


I have not been crawling as much to pick out choice treasures for my dumpster dive place.
This is what I have been working on. My Flapper Diet Plan ads for me. Don't think that I painted a separate one. I got the skinny flapper from google images. I then cut out the arms and put in it on another editing page and use the image resizer. Then I do the body and then attach the arms. I reposition it all and do a paint up on the face and erase the holes in the background. A whole lot of work maybe takes me a half hour to an hour tops. I am getting better at it. My touch ups are getting less noticeable. I had to give this one some hips or she would of looked like a giant fit swimmer. I think both of them are extremely beautiful subjects. I am not a fatty hater. Seriously. In doing this, you can see there is a beautiful woman on each side. And the skinny one is probably a sadistic cruel bitch or possibly on opium. LOL


I have lost 22 lbs doing a Low Carb regime because I knew that the results are quicker.
I am sorry, but I have been busy trying to keep my mind in the direction of my diet blog.
So a lot of my browsing is updating my food diary,looking for recipes and diet tips and inspirational success blogger stories.
It is working for me because I have a computer obsession and now it turns into a diet plan as well.







I did find this bad ass horror animation! I really admire art and animators.
 This time I won't autoplay it to force feed you it. It will be your choice.



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at Aniboom

1 comment:

Tim Chaney said...

Great! Keep up the good work. Good health to you and your's.