Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daily Dives...

As I crawled in the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet:


I have not been crawling as much to pick out choice treasures for my dumpster dive place.
This is what I have been working on. My Flapper Diet Plan ads for me. Don't think that I painted a separate one. I got the skinny flapper from google images. I then cut out the arms and put in it on another editing page and use the image resizer. Then I do the body and then attach the arms. I reposition it all and do a paint up on the face and erase the holes in the background. A whole lot of work maybe takes me a half hour to an hour tops. I am getting better at it. My touch ups are getting less noticeable. I had to give this one some hips or she would of looked like a giant fit swimmer. I think both of them are extremely beautiful subjects. I am not a fatty hater. Seriously. In doing this, you can see there is a beautiful woman on each side. And the skinny one is probably a sadistic cruel bitch or possibly on opium. LOL


I have lost 22 lbs doing a Low Carb regime because I knew that the results are quicker.
I am sorry, but I have been busy trying to keep my mind in the direction of my diet blog.
So a lot of my browsing is updating my food diary,looking for recipes and diet tips and inspirational success blogger stories.
It is working for me because I have a computer obsession and now it turns into a diet plan as well.







I did find this bad ass horror animation! I really admire art and animators.
 This time I won't autoplay it to force feed you it. It will be your choice.



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at Aniboom

2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Great! Keep up the good work. Good health to you and your's.

Blogger said...

Looking for the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect date.