Sunday, September 4, 2011

then and now..

As I crawled in the Virtual Dumpster I call the Internet....

I found a surprising "then and now" website. They play a game called "Celebrity X" and you see the then and nows of celebrities!

Who would you think this is?
You will NEVER know unless you click [here]

I Googled "celebrities in high school" and got About 57,300,000 results (0.14 seconds)

I also found "celebs as babes" and it is surprising how everyday they look.


And some kids just grow and look the same lol 
The blog I got this pic from called "Look at This"  has a lengthy (yes lengthy) amount
of celeb as youth photos. It is worth the quick browse.
I also checked out their sidebar "best of" links!
hehehehe Billy Joel said "masturbate" in this song!

1 comment:

Al Penwasser said...

And they're practically GIVING gas away in Venezuela. But, then again, where the hell are you gonna go?
Unlike Belgium. Where it's too frikkin' expensive to go out for waffles.