Monday, July 30, 2012

Obama Games

As I crawl in the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...


I Googled "Obama Games" and got About 223,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)...

I Googled "Play Obama Games" and got About 327,000,000 results (0.27 seconds)...

I Googled "Obama Plays Games" and got About 111,000,000 results (0.34 seconds)...

I Googled "Games Obama Plays" and got About 167,000,000 results (0.37 seconds)




Why did it take longer for the last two googles?

So here are some of those places I went with this all in mind...

Of course can you believe there is obamagames dot net?

Old 2008 Election Game..

A memory game like Simon

Flash games at Inkagames are amusing.

Finally, since I thought the one on my page games "Obama Dress Up" had typecast wardrobe and a bit not "PC"..I Googled "Racist Obama Games" and got About 51,300,000 results (0.22 seconds), but many of the results just had links when racist was a topic associated with Obama..
There was one game I clicked on that had this pic on the link:
I was afraid to click on it...oh shit I guess I can because this is not my computer anyways LOLOLOLOLOL The game was so stupid here is the link! Who the fuck plays these games? Gotta be totally bored or a homosexual obsessed with Obama or anybody with OCD relating to Obama...what ever... Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: