Sunday, July 15, 2012

So confused..John Wayne for President



I think all the Republican hopefuls just don't cut it for President. I think Obama will beat them all and this is what our freedom has brought us to...conservative..not a fucking chance because my my generation strived so hard to be all but that and taught their kids to be all but that. Public schools make Democrats. Parents make Conservatives. We got to blame it on Mom again, you know that right? Hillary suggested/advised that Barack sign the UN treaties that will sorrowfully slash at the 2nd Ammendment. Will I profile them...as Black man and a woman...NEVER. And there is my confusion. In all that I do and am...I am liberal...but then the word liberal and the political direction of liberal are not equal. What is constitutional? Your morning shit...the rest is out of any one person's control.

No comments: