Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Went "Shopping" today

As I crawled in the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet....



I actually put "no smoking sign that is phallic" into my search bar because I wanted a vulgar looking no smoking sign because I have been a non smoker for FOUR MONTHS!! Don't know why the above two were in the search, but they caught my sight and want to share...and there were no penis shaped cigarettes. Google gave me About 1,860,000 results (0.29 seconds) in the web but now I see no number count on the images.

I did get this picture below that is phallic, but NOT no smoking. It links to GAWKER blog post on "12 Handcrafted Penis Gifts You Can Find on Etsy". It was the 21st image on that search.


Here is one below that popped (hee hee) up in the search that is actually a cigarette, but NOT a no smoking sign. What is funny about it is that it is for sale on Allposters and is titled Murad, Turkish Phallic Symbols. This compels me to search Phallic Symbols on Allposters and see what I get.

Shit BORING! Allposters had this one titled "Stone Shiva Lingam, an Erotic Phallic Symbol, Durbar Square, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Valley, Nepal by Don Smith " Who the fuck thought THIS was erotic? Is it a chair for those chicks that like to shove beer bottles up their twat, but this looks more like a 40 ouncer bottle gauged shorter version? LMFAO so unbelievable that a search of such even produced this on AllPosters.



Then there is this banana vintage one on there in the search with no mention of phallic, but it must be tagged for search to find it.


And the purpose of my post and the title.  I went "shopping". Making a political statement with photomanipulation lol Yep it was one of those days!







As in looking up Liberty's skirt she is bare-ing her gun not her ass!

No comments: