Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Eat Me

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...

















When I Googled "human gelatin", Google hinted in the drop
down scroll "human gelatin to be used in snacks"
so I clicked it and I got About 2,330,000 results (0.41 seconds)

Why would I even Google this is?

Well, a Facegook friend posted a link to the article and then blogged it. I did not know she had a blog and when I saw her post, I thought "Hell yeah this IS blog worthy".

The blogger's digital pseudonym is Twisted Crone. Perfect! I followed because I do like things a bit twisted as well.

Search led me to additional likeable links on this topic:

Oh and a bonus to the first link is the news about UK having HUMAN BREAST MILK ICE CREAM for sale in 2011, but it later got banned.  But hey look the flavor called Baby GaGa has gummy bears in it!

Source

1 comment:

Red Shoes said...

Gummy bears?

Yes...

Gummy Bears made out of people (aka Soylent Green?)

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Cream made out of breast milk??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

AUGH!!!