Monday, February 3, 2014

Sarah In The Arms Of The Bowl Game

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...

When I Googled "Superbowl 2014 commercial video" I got About 955,000,000 results (0.48 seconds).

There was much to do and much to find. I first preferred the Hulu AdZone watch, but it was not listed in the above search.  Only because you just had to FaceBook "LIKE" to vote.  Much better than a funny cat pic or a scrumptious looking recipe to share!

YouTube has a page called Ad Blitz that seems to have way more advertiser ads for the day, You may also vote and share there.

My favorite was like a payback from all the teary eyed Sarah ASPCA ads. I can laugh with her instead of crying! Thankyou Sarah!


 If anybody gives her shit for this..they are just NO FUN.




No comments: