Thursday, May 12, 2016

I'm jumpin' in my Falcon Wookie at my side.

As I crawl The Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...

The Force Awakens and Han says "Thought it was a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. A magical power holding together good and evil... the dark side and the light. Crazy thing is... it's true. The Force. The Jedi. All of it. It's all true."

So we who love the Star Wars saga are all in excitement that the Force has truly awakened. News of the actor who will play young Han in the following episode...found by Spielberg the director who envisioned Indiana Jones?

It seems not too many are happy with the choice- Alden Ehrenreich



Harrison Ford is still sexy at 73 yrs of age. Not because he is the highest earning actor in history this year's ranking.



                                                       Harrison Ford to the right Sergio Mendes center
source Facebook Sergio Mendes




No comments: