Thursday, March 9, 2017

Awakened By The Dong!

As  I crawled in The Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet,

I have been crawling lately watching Trumpeteering and feeling for my Womankind at the March.
 I don't want to be one of those grumpy all day news watchers waiting for the Anti-Christ.
But..
Seriously, they were bashing Madonna. Back in the 80s she stole my messy hair style and wore thermal underwear like pants.
I have always said that if you imagined Madonna FAT, that would be ME.
Let's not start on the mocking the Handicapped topic. Or "If she wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her" statement on video.  That kind of humor should never come from our Commander In Chief!

I REALLY WANT TO SEE IF HE MAKES THE ECONOMY BETTER OR FUCKS IT UP....

So I am looking around at a currency exchange converter to see how powerful the dollar is? Based on my total lack of economic knowledge, I figure if they have to pay us more of their money to equal our ONE dollar, then we are stronger. I decided to check all the former TPP countries since they all wanted to be included with each other. I will be following the exchange rate each month and then post my findings if it is interesting (yawn).

What I did do last on the list is look at what their money looks like. I like the Japanese Yen coins with holes. They look like Mahjong chips.







Then what made me come out of my political watchdog mode was typing the Vietnamese currency!


As I waited for the screen to pop, I thought, "No penis. No penis."  And like there was NO PENIS!
I was surprised.
I then typed "Australian Dong" and later "European Dong" see results minimized below NO PENIS!


Here is what I got when I typed "American Dong" go figure American's are known for their nasty minds and I myself have one of the nastiest......wording that as with the mine is better Trumpeteer himself attitude.

No comments: