Monday, March 20, 2017

Udderly Mysterious

As I crawl in The Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...



I Googled "Why does Otis have udders in barnyard?"  and got
About 52,100 results (0.72 seconds.

You see it is a great mystery as soon as you watch this cartoon.  
Another thing is that the great gif animation farm called GIPHY 
has no gif animations of this mysterious man cow with udders!












Google Answers has a list of links that summarizes that the creator Steve Oedekerk said that Udders were funny.
HERE

 Searching for Udder pics led me to this headline: 

Genetically Modified Cows Produce "Human" Milk

 I Googled and Snoped this!
Yep and it is OLD NEWS from 2011!

I Googled " Is it true that there are cows genetically modified to produce human milk?"
I got about 1,010,000 results (0.59 seconds)


Story from  THE TELEGRAPH [HERE]
Story from  FOX NEWS [HERE]









No comments: