Thursday, August 5, 2021

Liars!

As I crawl in the Virtual Dumpster that is The Internet...

Sometimes I like to think that talking to a perchance stranger is a random angel with a message. This year I've encountered a random stranger sitting at a karaoke bar. I must have said something about my wine and he continued and told me that he had a heart transplant 35 years ago. He's drinking 7UP (you know you don't have to always drink booze in a bar)....

Upon thinking...I was aware at near 10 yrs old in 1967 when I read the Life or Newsweek magazines.
My parents subscribed. It was big in the news everywhere. 

So...first of all...at 10, I was surprised that a South African was white...And the pic was full of white people.  Not lyin...I was 10. 

So now after all this time I research. 
LIAR!
Wondering on the success rate of men getting sympathy sex telling lies like that in a bar. 


No comments: