Thursday, October 20, 2011

Peace

As I crawled the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet...



Last year around this time I discovered a blog community called  "Bloggers Unite"
Bloggers Unite is an attempt to harness the power of the blogosphere to make
the world a better place. By asking bloggers to write about a particular subject,
a single voice can be joined with thousands to help make a difference.
I discovered there were two causes that I wanted to join in on. World Peace and  the Homeless.

This year I am still the same bloggie so I am going to try to join in them again!


Blog Blast For Peace 2011

Click here to go to my 2010 Peace Post 


Last year I made two YouTube Videos for my two blogs. My blog "Question Liberty" was to highlight my cool Liberty Bell manipulation and to shortly question political topics. Since I am not too political or angry, my posts have been few. But I really loved making this "Profane Michelangelo" . God created Man. Man created the bomb. I called it "I am ATom"!

No comments: