Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dona Nobis Pacem 2018-HOME-

As I Crawl In The Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet,

Today, Nov. 4th as our collectives send the message....


"A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand Glows world-wide welcome;"
Since 1886 until Now..
From President Grover Cleveland to Now...
The name was given!
La Liberté éclairant le monde!
Liberty Enlightening The World!
It's larger than life.
Larger! LARGER!
A GREAT COLOSSUS!
This Big Blue Lady is tough! 
SHE WILL SURVIVE.

PEACE IS HOME.

LIKE IN BASEBALL...
YOU ARE SAFE WHEN YOU GET TO HOME.
LIKE IN A CHILDS TAG GAME...
HOME IS SAFE.
THE IDEAL OF HOME IS WARM FUZZIES
AND SAFETY!

Did you know there are hundreds of Liberty replicas standing worldwide? Check link to WikipediaThe Guardian did a page with pictures of Replicas around the world to celebrate the 130th anniversary of the Statue Of Liberty in 2016
[Link Here]


So much goes through my head when Nov. 4 comes around (thanks to Mimi). 

I wish I could help people I know who are lost in the politics of the time and hatred on both sides.
Just a thought for my country...
TODAY IS SUNDAY AND BLOG 4 PEACE DAY....In church today...PLEASE PREACH PEACE AND PRACTICE AS YOU PREACH.

Think daily of getting along with others. Differences are opportunities to learn a different aspect as if learning a different dance. We should not fear differences.

It could be just this simple.. like in the Who song by Pete Townsend.

"And if I swallow anything evil, Put your finger down my throat. And if I shiver, please give me a blanket Keep me warm, let me wear your coat!"


"There is an imprint left on the wall of your life, long after you are gone. But far more powerful than that are the words you've said, because they shape your destiny. Let your words guide your footsteps so that anger and remorse cannot walk before love."

- Mimi Lenox, Founder Blog4Peace
 find out on the BlogBlast for peace website LINK HERE



music by Michele Richard - Je Survivrai


7 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Every year I look forward to what you will say and do on peace day. I am blown away by these animations. LIFE in the written word! AND music! Powerful words and powerful images.

You always make me think. You stir my heart to believe we are capable of good. Your posts make me believe we can do this peace thing. But we have to take care of each other. What a statement you've made. Viva!!! Thank you for inspiring me this morning.

Mimi

Jamie said...

You have outdone yourself this year. This is a totally wonderful post. True words, great pictures, and wonderful music. Thank you.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Diversity is beautiful! I welcome your words.....Thanks for Being Peace today.

Michelle said...

WHOAHH... animated! That is so cool. I did a video a few years back, but never managed to do a decent gif. Very impressed!

It was only ten years back that I discovered the statue of liberty in the USA was a replica and gift from France. In fairness to me... I'm from Africa so we don't do American history. :)

Best peace day blessings.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Peace. ☮️

Bluezy (aka Susan) said...

Thank you for inspiring me each year.

Blog27999 said...

If you're looking to lose weight then you absolutely have to start following this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan diet.

To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, cost-efficient, and delicious.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan diet.