Tuesday, October 16, 2018

re:Dark Justice

As I Crawl In The Virtual Dumpster I Call The Internet,

I BELIEVED DR. FORD. 
DR. FORD AND MYSELF SHARE IN THE STATISTICS 
BOTH COLLEGE ASSAULTS 
Makes me almost want to vote blindly all Democratic because of JUST the way this was handled.
 The insensitivity of the POTUS and his mockery was it for me.

Source
http://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
Who IS this man? Why is HE so important? In a week investigation by FBI?
They should standardize all investigations to last ONE WEEK TWO TOPS!
If that is all it takes for a self proclaimed Keg boy's sexual past to be investigated...
What???
This is all words that Emperor Palpatine has said:
KILL ALL JEDI!.
KILL THE YOUNGLINGS, TOO.
AND 
I was A VIRGIN.

Instead of constructing a WALL, we need a DARK TOWER and DUNGEONS 
by order of the DarK Justice Brett Kavanaugh and his GoFundMe Minions!


I was sexually assaulted 40 yrs ago by a guy named Rigo. 
He was drunk. 
His room mate was out getting me a dime of weed.
Rigo stabbed me with a knife. It went in no more than an inch.
He said, "Feel that? I will put it in deeper and Kill you if you don' fuck me."
He stabbed the door frame with the knife and left it there. 
He said, "I will kill you with this knife if you try to leave!" 
I noticed there was a bathroom right next to it, as well.
Then I used my brain. I  can out smart a drunk asshole.
I convinced him I liked head first. The idea of getting raped and then having this ugly fuckers baby... 
I had to delay that penis.
He went down there and pulled out my tampon as if starting a lawn mower. 
I forgot about it being there. Salvation via tampon.
I used that and said, "Ok. I like a strong man, I really want to fuck you. Let me go wash up."
I convinced him I would wash it all up for him. Then I went to the bathroom noticed it had a lock, grabbed the knife from the other door frame and locked myself in the bathroom.
I got rid of the knife through the bathroom window because I had heard that if you use a weapon, it can be taken away easily. 
I yelled at him not to come in because there are bathroom chemicals in there and I would make him blind and burn his dick off! I read the warning labels out-loud.
His roommate came home. 
I came out of the bathroom naked and yelled at Bob the roommate: what a piece of shit roommate he had. I grabbed my clothes, my weed and I left! 
I did not go directly to the cops because I had weed on me. I was 19...weed was illegal.
I went 2 days later, because a friend reasoned with me that a man uses a knife on you will use it on someone else. 

It was in 1977 Madison Wisconsin in an apartment somewhere on State St. Last names forgotten. I remember the District Attorney;s name SCHRADE. The cops who spoke to me said it is a HE SAID SHE SAID slim chance of win. Later they tried to contact me because they became aware that Bob the roommate was a Person Of Interest. They wanted me for all that.I never told my family.  My parents were convinced I needed to leave Wisconsin and go to California to live with Grandma or join the Air Force.
Your own daughters probably will never tell you of being date raped or just raped.

IF RIGO WERE TO BECOME A PUBLIC FIGURE...
I MIGHT COME OUT...PROBABLY NOT
DR. FORD DID A BRAVE ATTEMPT.

No comments: