Friday, July 24, 2020

WHAT THE FUCK'ERY??

As I crawled in The Virtual Dumpster that IS The Internet..

What The Fuckery Pandemic!! I have a list of things I can do social distancing at home.

  1. Duh Blog again!
  2. Read a good book
  3. Use my collection of weights
  4. Learn The 5 basic Wushu stances and work out using them
  5. Bohdiharma Cane diy construction
  6. Learn Shaolin Cane fighting
  7. Construct an armory of laser guided blow guns and wrist rockets 
  8. Collect a shit ton of rocks and nails for the above weaponry.
  9. Hone my Blues Harp skills when I walk my hound, Using my bluetooth to Amazon Music.
  10. Wear my bathing suit everyday with cut offs to get a Daisy Dukes tan.
  11. Binge dramatic adult Anime.
  12. Finish my  Star Gate Atlantis binge from when I was home bound IN 2009 recovering from an unusual accident
  13. Finish watching SWTCW  so I can watch the 7th season
  14. Try new food spices.
  15. Try to make Han in Carbonite (HIC..DIY is a real thing) using paper mache'
  16. Oh and find out if the Mandolorian plays the Mandolin

add find the YouTube Video of Mando playing a Mando to my above list.





Nancy Wilson from Heart? Playing Led Zepplin? WUT?



the one mandolin version of the Mandolorian Theme SUCKED.
This is great and those guys are TWINS!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I love you Bluezy...I want to throw money at your feet then massage them!

Bluezy (aka Susan) said...

Please no coins. And throw in some Toilet Paper, too babe!