Friday, October 23, 2020

On and On The Fuckery!


When I crawled in the Virtual Dumpster I call The Internet




As the WTFuckery Pandemic continues....
much art and literature proves to be now relevant to realtime. 
Medical thriller/horror genre is now defined by me as WTF'ery Clairvoyance?
Far less cryptic than Nostrodamus. Or any divine voodoo we need to dissect and 
fight over WHO is right. Just fucking wild ass shit!


Movie released 11yrs ago.
Girl on right is holding paper towel roll. 

ALL I KNOW IS WITH ALL THIS WTF'ERY.....

Why is THIS not happening? Imagine if they all just showed up at a Trump rally.
The ultimate WTF'ERY!!!

[source]






1 comment:

Bohemian said...

OMG the Mars Attacks Aliens showing up at the Trump Rally is hilarious... I Loved that Movie even tho' it tanked at the Box Office... Tom Jones sang in it and how it ended was hilarious!